Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen-unstable save error

On 21/06/2010 14:10, "Michal Novotny" <minovotn@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One more thing, should the xenstore daemon be running or not? Isn't it
> in kernel and xenfs now ?
>
> I saw there's a file:
> /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/kernel-2.6.32.15/drivers/xen/xenfs/xenstored.c

That will eb the kernel's own interface to the xenstore daemon. Or the
interface it exposes to userspace to allow it to communicate to the xenstore
daemon via the kernel's xenstore connection.

> in the kernel source codes. But I'm still having /usr/sbin/xenstored.
> Should this be running or not?

It should still run. The xenstore daemon remains a user-space daemon.

 -- Keir