Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-bugs] Re: [Xen-users] Network problem after updates

On Wed, Jun 16, 2010 at 05:24:39PM +0200, Francisco Barrera wrote:
> Hi Konrad,
>
> unfortunatelly I still have problems... the sames problems with the
> network domU Firewall.

You look to have a production type server,  so I would recommend you
actually roll back.

> Then you propose me to update the dom0 kernel from 2.6.18-164.el5xen to
> the latest version, isn't it?

Yeah, but it might be lots of trouble for you (compiling, configuring,
etc).
> And update the pv-ops also?
>
> It's necessary update the domU kernel?

No. The problem you are describing look to be in the netback driver.
Thought I am not certain of why you are using the netback module when
you pass in a NIC to the guest? Or does each guest have a bridge?