Re: [Xen-devel] SR-IOV function passthrough to a PV domU

>>> On 15.06.10 at 23:29, Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The pciback driver in dom0 needs patching.
>
> See http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg changeset 999, for
> example. I would imagine some vendor kernels may be missing this, although I
> thought Novell had it. Jan might be able to say (cc'ed).

The 2.6.31 based tree of ours doesn't have it, but the 2.6.32 and
2.6.34 based ones do.

I would consider adding that c/s to the .31 tree, but only if I knew it
indeed helps (with you saying .34 - though it's not really clear what
patch level you have, since I understand it's not a SuSE kernel you're
using - doesn't work for you either it doesn't seem like it would).

For the .32 tree we definitely know this works for others, and I have
no reason to believe that it got broken with the update to .34.

Jan