Re: [Xen-devel] IOMMU and AMD 890fx

Hi All,

I have send a mail to a number of motherboard manufacturers about the IOMMU
support in their bioses.
At the moment MSI has replied (in Dutch) that the MSI 890FXA-GD70 should
support it. But it would be nice if it has user confirmation.

I'm  thinking about putting a table on the wiki, stating the replies from tech.
supports, and a column with user experiences.

--

Sander