Re: [Xen-devel] make xen/stable-2.6.32.x pvops branch the default?

On 06/08/2010 01:15 PM, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
Hello,

Should we switch xen/stable-2.6.32.x to be the default branch in xen-unstable?
And possibly in xen-4.0-testing.hg aswell?

That's the long-term maintained and the branch most people are using anyway..

-- Pasi

Hi Pasi,
I'm using the default branch which is stable-2.6.31.x now but if the long-term maintained one would be the .32.x one I think it's better to have it as default since sooner or later I'll have to recompile the .32.x version since .31.x won't be maintained so make it a default for at least xen-4.1-unstable and newer versions of xen-unstable could be a good idea not to force other to clone/pull and recompile the another branch than the default one.

Thanks,
Michal

Michal Novotny<minovotn@xxxxxxxxxx>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat