[Xen-devel] Re: pvops branch for new features

On 06/07/2010 08:39 AM, Dulloor wrote:
> Which pvops branch should we use for new features which might not have
> many problems merging upstream (such as PV NUMA) ?

If you can base your work on a stock kernel version (v2.6.34, .35-rc,
etc), then that would be preferred.  That means you can upstream it
without having to worry about dependencies on the other xen.git branches.

If your work depends on something in xen.git but not yet upstream, then
try to create a new branch with the bare minimum number of dependencies.