Re: Re: [Xen-devel] Question regarding xentrace

I didn't change anything so I assume it is the same version across the tools.

These are the events I gathered from xentrace:

It is not possible to call a HVM event on that hardware platform - the CPU is too old.

My guess is, that the trace_id's recorded by xentrace and interpreted by xentrace_format are not identical. Is there any way to prove it?

Regards
André