Re: [Xen-devel] VGA passthrough nVidia NVS 295

I second that, viridian = 1 doesn't make a difference neither in Windows XP x32 or Windows 7 x64.

On 05.06.2010 17:38, Tobias Geiger wrote:
Hi,

unfortunatly viridian=1 doesn't help with windows7 nvidia gfx passthrough;
I have it enabled in both xen-cfgs - the one for win7 and the winxp one, so
this one can be ruled out i think.

Greetings
Tobias