Re: [Xen-devel] upstream merge status for 2.6.35, .36?

On Fri, Jun 04, 2010 at 05:20:06PM -0700, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:
> On 06/04/2010 03:39 PM, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > What about the future? I saw Konrad's applied his swiotlb tree with the
> > right acks for inclusion into linux-next, so that looks like it's planned
> > to be ready to go in when the .36 merge window opens, right?
>
> Yes, and I'm hoping we can get pcifront and pvhvm lined up for .36; with
> those in place, its a short jump to full dom0 functionality (which, no
> promises, might also get into .36 on their tails).

Are those changes able to get into linux-next standalone like swiotlb,
or do they go in via some other branch, or even directly?

Also, pvhvm seems to have several versions, xen/pvhvm-sheng,
xen/pvhvm-stefano, xen/pvhvm-stefano-rebase - which one of those
is supposed to become the upstreamable one?

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.