[Xen-users] Xen.org Community Survey - 2 Days Left

Only two more days to participate in the Xen.org Annual Community Survey – http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/299966/Xen-org-2010-Community-Survey. I plan to stop the survey this Friday at Noon EST to begin calculating all the results and comparing them to last years survey. All final results will be published to the community early next week; however, I will not publish any names so feel free to express your opinions openly

Stephen Spector

Xen.org Community Manager

T: (772) 621-5062 | M: (954) 854-4257

stephen.spector@xxxxxxx