[Xen-devel] Xen Development Projects wiki page created, interested in being a Xen developer?

Hello!

We were discussing about this at Xen Summit last month so here we go..

I just wrote a wiki page about Xen related development projects:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenDevelopmentProjects

It has some items anyone can pick up and work with! If you're a new developer
and interested in working with Xen please check that out!

Also if you have project/development ideas let me know and I can add them
to the list.

-- Pasi