[Xen-devel] xen-unstable + pvops-kernel doesn't boot on my machine, ibm x3550M2

Hello.
I've tried Xen-unstable + Jeremy's pvops kernel on ibm x3550M2 server machine, but it fails to mount root fs. I'm using ibm x3550M2 server with broadcom NetXtreme II network card, and ibm RAID. (64bit) Even running pvops-kernel without xen fails, too, and I could see this booting message.

pci 0000:01:00.0: BAR 6: no parent found for of device [0xffff0000-ffffffff]

Module for the raid (megaraid_sas.ko) is in initrd file.
I've also tried xen-unstable + 2.6.18-xen and it boots, but it doesn't detect my network card.
it seems like it fails to allocate apic I/O resources.
Anybody who's running xen-unstable on similar configuration ??
Thank you for any comments or help.
Min