Re: [Xen-devel] XenClient sources?

Hi Joanna

Jonathan Knowles wrote:
The following site appears to have the source code:

http://xenbits.xen.org/xenclient/

Joanna Rutkowska wrote:
The site you pointed me to, doesn't seem to contain an
up-to-date repositories. E.g the most recent commits in
those repositories are *months* old... I can bet those repos
do not contain the exact source code you used for your
product that you released today.

Yes, you're quite correct. My apologies for the mistake.

I notice that Ian Jackson has now posted a better link [1],
and hope that you find everything you're looking for there.

Many thanks for writing back to let me know.

Best wishes,
Jonathan

http://www.citrix.com/English/ps2/products/feature.asp?contentID=2300346