RE: [Xen-devel] XCP: update dom0 kernel?

Hi,
> > One of the things we want to discuss at the summit next week is the
> schedule with which we should be aiming to release new XCP install ISOs.
>
> have you decided when the next release will be?

We're aiming to refresh the XCP install isos by the beginning of June.

Also in the short term I think it would be good to:
1. create an online repo for the storage plug-in scripts
2. automatically build and upload 'unstable' binary snapshots from cron
3. put the 'vhdd' prototype (storage daemon which Jon Ludlam talked about at
summit) repo online somewhere

In the medium term I think we should:
1. move stuff like xapi into RPMs for uniformity
2. make a script to rebuild a full install iso from a set of RPMs

There's probably a bunch of other useful stuff we should do. Perhaps we should
make a wiki page with a to-do list on it?

Cheers,
Dave