Re: Re: [Xen-users] DomU routed traffic disappearing in vif.

I reported almost the same problem on xen-devel a few weeks ago and didn't get
many responses.  My testing indicates that something regarding the bridging in
the pv_ops kernels is quite broken.  I was using 2.6.31.11 with Xen 3.4.2 at
the time.  Gonna try upgrading to 4.0 and all Jeremy's other kernel branches on
Monday...

My setup was using VLAN interfaces over the eth0 bridge, but fleshing it out to
3 bridges and eth1-3 on domU also didn't work.

-Mike

Ps - darn these top posts... But I'm at home.  ;-)

---
Michael D Labriola
21 Rip Van Winkle Cir
Warwick, RI 02886