[Xen-devel] Re: a xen question

  • To: George Dunlap <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Anh Nguyen <nguyenminhanh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 13:45:14 -0700
  • Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stefano Stabellini <stefano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 07 May 2010 07:55:45 -0700

Hi George,

I am interested in the xen-linux kernel for PV guests.

For HVM guests, I find it a bit difficult to pinpoint exactly what devices are enabled because the ioemu-qemu-xen directory inside xen source seems to contain a lot of code not used by xen.

Thanks,