Re: [Xen-devel] Failure to load the most recent kernel 2.6.32.10 ( xen/stable) under Xen 4.0 on F12 (serial log)

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 03:45:31AM -0700, Boris Derzhavets wrote:
> Mark,
> Thanks for instructions.
>
> root@ServerKoala:~# modprobe acpi-processor
> root@ServerKoala:~# modprobe processor
> ^C
>
> Second command hangs, first one comes back to command prompt cleanly.

Now send me your console output. You should have gotten a wealth of them
(you did compile your kernel with the debug option I asked, right?), and
also added the acpi.. debug option in the Linux kernel command line.