Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-devel] Scrubbing free ram

Hello ilish,

Did your network card work with the fedora install ? And if yes, what kernel
version that you use there ?
Could be it isn't supported yet in the 2.6.29 kernel ?

What does lspci -vk show as your network card ?

--

Sander

Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx