[Xen-devel] Boot hands - need sync serial console to help.

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 02:25:38AM -0700, Fantu wrote:

> The screenshot where boot stop on Dell t610 with last bios (also with old),
> with xen 4 from hg-testing and kernel 2.6.32.11 pv_ops
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p28287631/2.6.32.11_pv_ops_not_boot.jpg
> 2.6.32.11_pv_ops_not_boot.jpg

First, the subject refers to something entirely different than what you
see.

Secondly, take a look at this Wiki and follow
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps
the steps outlined in the 'Are there more debugging options I could
enable to troubleshoot booting problems?' section.

Please carefully follow the steps and make sure you have a working
serial console so that we can help you and Fantu with this issue.