Re: [Xen-devel] Possible regression: XEN 4.0.0 total_memory decrease

>>> Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 15.04.10 20:23 >>>
>I've fixed this regression as xen-unstable:21190 and xen-4.0-testing:21114.
>The fix will appear in Xen 4.0.1.

That seems wrong to me - I specifically changed the accounting so
that pieces not used from the E820 map (which can no longer be cut
off in e820.c, as that code doesn't know *where* to cut off) won't
get reported as available memory. The real question is where (for
the non-cut-off case) the two calculations differ.

Jan