RE: [Xen-devel] Re: c/s 21118: Magny-Coure breakage

Andre,
We will look into the xend instability issue.

I also find that lots of scrolling happens with xm info output. I think putting
the detailed information in the -v option is a good idea. May be you can extend
it in this matter.

Thanks & Regards,
Nitin