Re: [Xen-devel] xen-detect fail.

Your output indicates that it is different rip values that cause the
exception on the two platforms. Did you rebuild xen-detect on each platform?
Otherwise it might indicate that some other instruction than UD2A is
faulting on the bad platform, and causing a general protection fault rather
than undefined opcode fault.

 -- Keir