[Xen-devel] bug? block- script called after qemu start

  • To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 19:56:05 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 06 Apr 2010 03:00:28 -0700

In trying to get drbd:<resource> working under hvm, I have found that
the block- scripts get called after qemu is started. IMHO this is a bug
- qemu should be start after the block-* script is called so that things
can get set up.

As per a previous post I have patched qemu to detect drbd: and find the
right device, but because the drbd device isn't set to 'primary' yet by
the script, qemu can't open it and fails.

James