Re: [Xen-devel] Please test xen/stable-2.6.32.x in xen.git

Le 31/03/2010 19:58, Jeremy Fitzhardinge a Ãcrit :
> Hi all,
>
> If you haven't already, could you please test out the
> xen/stable-2.6.32.x branch.  It has been working fairly well for me, but
> I'd like to get some wider testing coverage before we make it the
> default branch.
>
> To switch over, cd into your kernel directory, and type "git checkout
> xen/stable-2.6.32.x" and rebuild.
It seems to works as a dom0 kernel, but it isn't a suitable xenlinux
tree for building pv-on-hvm drivers, as doesn't contains the files
expected by mkbuildtree script (scrub.c, notably).

--
BOFH excuse #341:

HTTPD Error 666 : BOFH was here