Re: [Xen-devel] Xen's use of PAT and PV guests

On 03/31/2010 01:31 AM, Ian Campbell wrote:
I was referring to my patch which wasn't at all hidden away in the Xen
code. Anyway I've found and attached it for your amusement, it's not
nearly as fully baked as I remembered ;-) In my defence the date stamp
on the patch file is May 2009...

Urk, yeah, that's going to be much harder to make fly. Conversion at the make_pte/pte_val level gets us most of way there with less intrusion.