Re: [Xen-devel] Is Xen support in Debian going to nowhere?

  • To: Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Martinx - ジェームズ <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 16:14:35 -0300
  • Cc: Xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Thomas Goirand <thomas@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:15:27 -0700

For sure!

 I believe that this confusion and these doubts are just a phase, because of the current stage of development of Xen.

 When Linus accept the dom0 support in the mainline Linux, the Xen team focus only on the new version (paravirt_ops) and leave the old versions in the past, add the support for Xen in any distribution will be a relative trivial task.

 These rumors are normal, because people fear they will not have the Xen on Debian, but it will not happen, believe me.

Cheers!
Thiago