[Xen-devel] request to sign software

Keir, Jeremy,

Just a rather obvious request that you digitally sign all the published
tgz packages, as well as hg/git tags, so that it was possible to ensure
that the software I download from xen.org (or fetch from Jeremy's GIT)
is authentic. This is especially important for those people who would
like to build (and distribute!) their own products based on Xen.

Hopefully you can start doing this with the upcoming 4.0.0 and 3.4.3
versions of Xen, and the "official" pvops kernels (hopefully there will
be some pvops commit tagged as "official"? I assume from
xen/stale-2.6.32.x?)

Thanks,
joanna.