Re: [Xen-devel] Xen PCI passthrough wiki page created

Pasi,

MoinMoin doesn't always recognize mixed case words. I changed the
VTdHowTo link to read [:VTdHowTo:] instead, which Moin does recognize.
That is one of a few different ways to link pages -- the other methods
are explained on the HelpOnLinking page.

/*
 * Mike Perry
 * mike@xxxxxxxxxxx
 */