RE: [Xen-devel] pvops-2.6.32 - Interrupt routing problem

Bastian Blank wrote:

> I did some digging and found similar code that disallows
> reprogramming of IO-APIC pins in
> arch/x86/kernel/apic/io_apic.c:io_apic_set_pci_routing
> So this behaviour is correct.
> So the question is: Is it wrong for the kernel to do register_gsi
> calls early in bootup for interrupts it does not know anything about?

I remembered you mentioned that you hacked hypervisor and allows re-programme
for the special gsi and everying goes well. If you only hacked hypervisor in
your case, and I think the hypervisor patch should be enough.  Could you attach
the full log ?
Xiantao