Re: [Xen-devel] pvops-2.6.32 - Interrupt routing problem

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 10:55:53AM +0800, Zhang, Xiantao wrote:
> Maybe we need allow dom0 to re-programme the first 15 GSIs to solve this
> issue.  And the root-cause is that the IRQ info(polarity&trigger mode)
> provided in MP table in some platforms is not always trusted, and system
> should re-programme it according to the info parsed from ACPI.  If the
> platform provide correct info in MP table, the issue should be gone.
> Attached a proposed patch, could you have a try to see whether it can fix
> your issue.

The outcome is exactly the same than
<20100316182053.GA2258@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>. However it still
reports errors back to the domain.

Bastian

--
I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.
                -- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9