Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.4 & tg3 gigabit ethernet stalls

Teck Choon Giam schrieb:
Hi,

Oh, I didn't know you upgraded both at the same time :(
Yeah, that was a bad idea :)
A few things you might want to try:

1. Downgrade xen to 3.3.x and see whether does the problem persist?
If it does, then it mostly your dom0 kernel tg3 driver issue.

2. Use linux-2.6.18.8-xen dom0 kernel and see whether can you
reproduce the problem?  I thought I have mentioned this before to you
privately and didn't get back from you about your result... ...
Yes you did mention this. As I don't have physical access to the server at the moment, I'm afraid of doing such a downgrade. I will try this as soon as I'm able to recover the server in case of a fault.
Hope this helps you in some senses.

Thanks.

Kindest regards,
Giam Teck Choon