Re: [Xen-devel] A clocksource question

On 03/09/2010 11:50 AM, Keir Fraser wrote:
> On 09/03/2010 10:47, "Joanna Rutkowska" <joanna@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>
>> Interestingly the above problem didn't seem to affect the Dom0 kernel
>> based on xen/stable-2.6.32. Unfortunately I assume I'm no longer able to
>> run this kernel when using Xen 3.4.2.
>
> You could run the 3.4.3 release candidates?

Let's just say that after my recent experience with a 4.0.0 release
candidate, I decided to use a stable version (or at least for the
hypervisor) for now :) I really want to use on a production system.

Perhaps you would say that in that case I should not be using a pvops0
kernel at all? But what would be a good alternative with all reasonable
hardware support then?

joanna.