Re: [Xen-devel] xen.git branches

Hi,

On 03/04/2010 11:24 AM, Sander Eikelenboom wrote:
Are there any signs of pv-usb support coming ?

I have not seen any work in that area.

In the jump between 2.6.18 and current kernel,
several important changes are required for handling
the urbs and its buffers.
Because, the manner of the host controller and the
urb's behavior have been modified on the upstream.

I'm now working on it, I hope I can post it in late
this month.

Thanks,
Noboru.