Re: [Xen-devel] Crash during boot in Debian lenny default dom0 kernel (2.6.26-2-xen-686)

Does the 2.6.18.8-xen linux tree require pci=nomsi ?
Or was is something introduced after 2.6.18 ?

The debian/novell forward ported kernels are all based on the 2.6.18.8 patches,
and some extra patches by the distributions.
So shouldn't it be some specific patch applied to only the debian tree ?

--
Best regards,
 Sander                            mailto:linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx