Re: [Xen-devel] PCI passthrough w/ shared IRQ in xen/master

On 19/02/2010 16:55, "Michael D Labriola" <mlabriol@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Commented out the entire contents of note_interrupt().  Only installed the
> new kernel on my dom0.  That does in fact keep my dom0 from killing my
> SATA controller, but my PCI ATM card still doesn't quite work in the domU.
>  How exactly do I tell if the domU is getting the interrupts?

cat /proc/interrupts

You can also use Xen's 'i' debug key to dump its guest interrupt
information, and see where it thinks it is routing each physical interrupt
line to.

> The card works well enough for the ATM daemons to set up a PVC, but when I
> try to ping the host on the other side I get nothing.  Actually, after a
> few minutes, I start getting this message:
>
> ping: sendmsg: No buffer space available

Hm, well, failure to transmit could be various things other than simply not
receiving interrupts.

 -- Keir