Re: [Xen-devel] pciback doesn't seize device, but no error either. (solved, forgot to rename to xen-pciback.hide)

Hi Konrad,

Sorry for the noise, forgot to fixup my grub lines to the new
'xen-pciback.hide' instead of 'pciback.hide'.
Pretty stupid because i encountered it early ..

--
Sander

--
Best regards,