RE: [Xen-devel] cpuidle causing Dom0 soft lockups

Hi Jan,

The attached is the updated patch per your suggestion. generally this patch use
the per-CPU urgent vCPU count to indicate if cpu should enter deep C state. it
introduce per-VCPU urgent flag, and update the urgent VCPU count when vCPU
state is changed. Could you please take a look. Thanks

Regards
Ke