[Xen-devel] RE: tmem and localhost migration

Yes, tmem is compatible with migration (and save/restore)
and was tested with localhost migration as well as
cross-host migration.  BUT, I don't know if I tested
it when there is no free (but only freeable) memory,
which might, as suggested in the separate thread,
fail due to shadow memory requiring order=2 allocations.

Or are you seeing a different problem?

Thanks,
Dan