Re: [Xen-devel] "Iomem mapping not permitted" during windows crash dump under GPLPV

James Harper wrote:

Someone on the ntdev list suggested that one approach could be to
allocate a single page at setup time and map that into each 'hole' I
leave behind by ballooning pages out. I haven't checked if Xen supports
a HVM DomU randomly mapping pages like that and if it will let it map
the same page multiple times, but it would remove the errors and keep
everything happy.

Oh that will definitely work but, as I said, the trick is knowing a priori where the 'holes' are :-)

  Paul

--
Paul Durrant, Software Engineer

Citrix Systems (R&D) Ltd.