Re: [Xen-devel] vTPM Support

Martin Schneider wrote:
Dear list,

I wonder if there is a document that describes the level of support of
virtual Trusted Computing functionality of the current version of XEN.
Unfortunately I couldn't find such a document.

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,
Martin

There's a good tutorial on building vTPM support for Xen at http://cybione.org/~cdidier/blog/200812020841.html <http://cybione.org/%7Ecdidier/blog/200812020841.html>. You can either use a physical TPM or the TPM emulator (of course unsafe) from sourceforge. However I don't know how robust the vTPM implementation is...

Regards,
 Andreas