[Xen-API] [XCP] new version available

Hi,

I've refreshed the Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) .isos on xen.org with a new
development snapshot (labeled version 0.1.1). XCP is a collaborative
effort to build a complete cloud infrastructure platform, complete with
a powerful management stack, standards-based APIs, support for
multi-tenancy and much more. See:

http://www.xen.org/products/cloud_source.html

Since we released the first snapshot (0.1) we've had lots of contributions
and valuable feedback. Particular thanks to

* Nicira for contributing the openvswitch (enabled by default,
  replaces linux bridging)
* Marathon for contributing patches for FT
* Ahmed Kamal for documenting how XCP consoles work[1]
* Colin Dean for creating a VNC console proxy and web front end[2]
* Alberto Gonzalez Rodriguez for creating a standalone front-end[3]

In this update further highlights are:

* dom0 refreshed to CentOS 5.4
* xen refreshed to 3.4.2
* support for host SMBIOS data to be passed through to VMs
* improvements to experimental PCI passthrough

This update contains hundreds of changesets containing lots and lots of
bugfixes and performance improvements, including:

* VM lifecycle queuing deadlock fixed
* rare post-fork() spinning xapi process fixed
* Active Directory authentication fixes
* PV drivers check for magic strings in xenstore removed
* lots of memory ballooning fixes

What's next:

* more stabilising/ bugfixing
* more hg repositories (storage coming soon)
* prototypes of new features (e.g. stub domains, advanced vhd management)
* aim to release an alpha late Jan/ early Feb

As always, comments / suggestions / patches welcome!

Cheers,
Dave