RE: [Xen-devel] Add multi-page shared ring support to xen-blkfront/back

Haven't read the patch carefully, but a question:

Will blkback fall back safely to single-page allocation
if fragmentation has occurred... and, if so, will this inability
to allocate multi-page be dynamically propogated to blkfronts
(rather than just the largest ring size "supported" by
blkback)?