RE: [Xen-devel] XCP Java language bindings

> Hi,
> I was wondering if there are any plans to provide Java language
> bindings for the XCP platform's SDK? And if so when those might be
> available?

Hi,

We do have code for generating Java (and C) bindings which we can add to the
XCP source. I'll investigate whether it's easiest to add a new repository or
include them in an existing one (eg xen-api.hg)

In the meantime you could take a look at the Java bindings in the most recently
released XenServer SDK-- they should be ok (except they'll be missing some of
the cool new stuff in XCP)

Cheers,
Dave