Re: [Xen-devel] I cannot get any message from domU by console / pv_ops domU kernel crashes with xen_create_contiguous_region failed

> >    (early) [    0.000000] Kernel panic - not syncing:
> >    <3>xen_create_contiguous_region failed

This implies you did not have enough DMA32 memory in the hypervisor for the
guest.
Meaning at least 64MB. When you launch your guest, run 'xm info' and see what
you have. The latest
from xen-unstable tries to have _at least_ that amount of memory available
for the guest. Here is what I see:

free_memory            : 3938
node_to_cpu            : node0:0-1
node_to_memory         : node0:3938
node_to_dma32_mem      : node0:3514

The node_to_dma32_mem needs to have at least 64.

Or you can add 'iommu=off' to your boot arguments that should disable the
SWIOTLB.
You only need SWIOTLB if you do PCI pass through.