Re: 答复: [Xen-devel] Look for some help about Windows pv driver

fanliang wrote:
> Thanks a lot.
> I can understand what you said , But what puzzled me is that I saw nothing
> about my windows pv driver from the output of   !analyze -v inside windbg .I
> am not sure that  the BSoD had nothing with the windows pv driver.  WLK goes
> very well in other windows system without pv driver ,so I guess the pv
> driver cases the BSod.

Just because you did not get a direct stack backtrace into a PV driver
does not, of course, mean it's not at fault. You need to find out the
exact nature of the object that terminated to have a clue as to what
happened.

  Paul

--
Paul Durrant, Software Engineer