Re: [Xen-devel] xenheap pages mapped by dom0

>>> Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 18.12.09 16:24 >>>
>I think the right thing to do would be very roughly:
>On allocation:
> page = alloc_xenheap_page();
> share_xen_page_with_guest(page);
>On deallocation:
> if (test_and_clear(PGC_allocated)) put_page();
> if (page->count_info & PGC_count_mask) return -EBUSY;

Hmm, and how would you recover from that? I don't think George wants
his enclosing operation to fail because of a page still being mapped. On
x86-64, at least, it might be possible to play with PGC_xen_heap, to
convert a Xen heap page to a domain heap one, but that wouldn't
cover anyone else (and would seem rather hackish, if it works at all).

> free_xenheap_page(page);

Jan