[Xen-devel] Re: [DOCS] cpufreq/cpuidle docs?

Sven KÃhler schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to RTFM, but I can't find any docs about cpufreq and/or
> cpuidle parameters. There are some of them - I occasionally read about
> the. (cpufreq=xen cpuidle=force etc.) but is there a list somewhere?
>
> I would like to finetune cpufreq and cpuidle. For example, I would like
> to set the default governor to ondemand and I would like to limit
> cpuidle to certain sleep states.

Somebody already pointed me to the page
        http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/xenpm

If I see it correctly, then this document describes how to use xenpm.
Sorry, but that is not what I asked for, maybe because I didn't describe
it well. This page does not describe the boot parameters like
cpufreq=xen or cpuidle=force.

I could set the CPU governor to ondemand using xenpm. But if
it's possible, then I would like to add a boot parameter in my
grub.conf. But any list of xen boot parameters that I find on the net
doesn't mention any cpufreq or cpuidle parameters.

Regards,
  Sven