Re: [Xen-devel] Partial succes VGA passthrough Ati Radeon HD4850 on Asus P5Q-EM DO (Q45 chipset)

Sorry Sander, I was busy with MPICH2, Rocks HPC cluster, various
virtual machines like openSolaris, FreeBSD, openSUSE, etc and now my
ChromiumOS64 project, so I hadn't replied to your email.

Are you able to get the relevant information about VGA pass-through to
Windows XP HVM domU through our postings (with Weidong, Pasi, Boris,
etc) on xen-devel mailing lists? I think I have posted everything
about my VGA passthrough configuration (including pBAR to vBAR
mappings for my specific display card) with PCI Express x16 on the
xen-devel mailing list. But I did not attempt IGD passthrough though.

--
Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Dip(Mechatronics) BEng(Hons)(Mechanical
Engineering)