Re: [Xen-devel] Jemery's Linux 2.6.31.6 dom0 pv_ops plus GEM KMS of Intel

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 11:01:14AM -0200, Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro wrote:
> Guys!
>
>  My Linux 2.6.31.6 from Jemery's tree is working perfectly with my Ubuntu
> Karmic desktop WITHOUT Xen... But when I try to activate the Xen-3.4.2 with
> this kernel, I got a unusable system... No video at all...
>
>  If I disable the ModeSetting with nomodeset Linux option, the system
> appears to run ok but no X...

Hmm.. I posted a temporary work-around, look for 'Xen-devel ttm'. The fix
is a band-aid until we get some time to look at this properly.

But with modesetting turned off, X should start properly. What does your
Xorg.conf
and /var/log/Xorg.conf tell you? Any 'writeback' failed messages?