Re: [Xen-devel] Possible bug with pass-through hot-plug?

On 24/11/2009 05:48, "Simon Horman" <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> sorry for the extended delay, I was first busy with travel
> and then with family. I'm finally back on deck and sifting through
> my todo list.
>
> Can you see if the patch below solves the problem that you were
> observing. It seems to help in my test environment.

> hvmloader: pass-through: use O(log(n)) logic for hotplug events

This looked good to me, but I think that all this per-slot logic in DSDT is
a pain to manage manually. So I've applied a patch (xen-unstable:20510) to
auto-generate those parts of the DSDT. Simon: you might want to take a look
and also check that it does actually work. ;-)

 -- Keir